Welcome to our Support Center
How to promote my music?
If you want to promote your music, Apprise can help you pitch to stores after your music is successfully uploaded.
In order to proceed with promotion, please complete the music submission process first and contact us via [email protected] for your request about promotion once your music is live.
Can I Buy Streams For My Music?
The answer is no!
Most digital services providers would monitor the abnormal streaming activity closely and take relevant measures to restrict such behaviors. When abnormal streaming activity occurs, those streams are considered by digital services providers as artificial streams and sales. This often comes in as a result of paying a promotion or play listing company to get you more streams or sales.
Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, and all other streaming platforms are taking the abnormal streaming subject very seriously and are implementing more and more tools and processes to identify & track abnormal streaming.
Below are some possible consequences in the case of artificial streams:
- The digital services providers will not pay any revenues generated by artificial streams.
- The artificial streams will be removed.
- Your music may be removed from playlists and any other promotion forms.
- Your entire catalog may be taken down from digital stores.
We understand your ambition and visions, so you can do below to improve your music popularity.
- Pitch your music to editorial playlists via official channels.
- Share your music on social media and short video platforms.
- Design your personal brand visuals to impress audiences.
- Promote your music with legal sponsored songs or audio ads.
At Apprise Music, we are committed to fighting against artificial streams. It is a shared responsibility for all the artists and the Apprise Music team to make your music career successful. For further questions on this topic, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team who will be happy to provide help and advice.