Back to top
Publishing royalty collection
Music Publishing Administration
If you write original music but don’t have a publishing administrator, you’re leaving money on the table. Apprise Music Publishing will help you collect all the royalties you’re owed worldwide.
- All mechanical royalties from streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, SoundCloud, and YouTube/Google Music and Apple Music. These are generated from every single stream.
- All performance royalties from streaming services (like Spotify), radio, TV, live concert performances, and much more.
- Hundreds of other sources of songwriting and publishing royalties from around the world.
- Affiliate you as a songwriter with a Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) in the US (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC) administer your existing P.R.O. affiliation; or guide you to your country’s P.R.O. membership application.
- Register your songs with royalty collection societies around the world.
- Collect all the performance royalties you’re owed worldwide.
- Collect all your worldwide mechanical royalties for streams and international downloads (which Performing Rights Organizations do NOT collect).
Every stream, every cover, every radio spin; no matter where your original music is being played, you deserve your royalties.
Gh ₵195 > ONE-TIME SETUP FEE
Submit as many compositions as you like.
15% > COMMISSION
Keep 85% of the royalties collected.
20% > SYNC COMMISSION
Keep 80% of the revenue.